Chipboard Underfloor Heating Overlay Boards – 2400mm x 600mm x 22mm – For 12mm Pipe – Full TG4
Underfloor Heating Boards – grooved chipboard for underfloor heating 22mm pre routed
- Tongue and groove for faster installation all the way around – true TG4
- P5 Moisture Resistant Chipboards
- 1.44m2 Per Board for use with 12mm Pipe Only
- Routed with 150mm or 200m centres
- Feed pipes typically run underneath
- A 6-9mm Ply Separating Layer must bonded to the Chip Board Panel before fitting finished floors
- Options for foiled and bonded thermal or acoustic insulation
Moisture resistant routed chipboard, available standard, foiled, or bonded to additional thermal or acoustic insulation. Our Chip-UFH Board is highly conductive which allows for an even spread of heat throughout the floor. System should be completed with Overlay Board or suitable plywood, further details available on request. The board size is 1200mm x 600mm x 22mm, being grooved on one face as required to suit 12mm diameter underfloor heating pipes, with radius returns as standard.
INSTALLATION Chip-UFH Board is typically installed directly onto floor joists (usually insulated in-between), utilising standard chipboard screws and joint adhesive.
FINISHING An Overlay Board or suitable plywood should be applied prior to the application of any floor finishes. Overlay Board is installed as a floating floor, plywood should be installed using suitable fixings. Laminates, hardwood flooring and carpets should be applied using a suitable underlay as per manufactures instructions.
SUITABLE FOR Chip-UFH Board is suitable for new build or retro fit installations, and the standard pattern board is normally available from stock.
PLEASE NOTE: DELIVERY OF THESE BOARDS MAY TAKE 3-4 WORKING DAYS