ResoBacker Board – Cement Based Overlay Boards For Chipboards Water Resistant Backer Boards – 1200 x 800mm, 6mm Thickness – Underfloor Heating Boards
ResoBacker boards are a range of cement based water resistant tile backerboards for tile and stone applications.
The boards have high flexural and compressive strength, providing an optimum tile bonding surface incombination with its Mouldblock™ technology.
ResoBacker boards composition comprises of Portland cement, sand, cellulose and selected additives. They don’t contain asbestos, gypsum, glass fibreor formaldehyde.
They meet the European standard for fibrecement EN12467 and its reaction to fire, in accordance with EN13501-1, is A1, S1-d0. The product is classified as fully non-combustible.
- 1200mm x 800mm (0.96m²)
- 6mm Thick
- 9kg Board Weight
- Compressive Strength 48Mpa
- Thermal Conductivity 0.19 W/mxK
- Thermal Resistance 0.039 m².K/W
- Warm Water Resistance Pass EN12467
- Heat/Rain Resistance Pass EN12467
- Freeze/Thaw Resistance Pass EN12467
- Soak/Dry Resistance Pass EN12467
- Surface Burning Characteristics Fuel contributed A1 EN13501-1 Smoke Development Index (SDI) s1 EN13501-1 Flame Droplets Index d0 EN13501-1 Euroclass A1 EN13501-1
NOTE: THIS ITEM REQUIRES PALLET DELIVERY